Thursday, March 26, 2015

Spring into Easter

                                                             

It seems that hats are on display during Easter more than any other time of the year, and with this in mind, I decided to use two of Rick St Dennis' hat model designs that I had colored some time ago.  For those that are into hats, I can't think of anyone better than Rick St Dennis, as he has a wide variety of digital stamps, available from his online Zibbet shop.

For the layout of the cards, I was inspired by Polly's Paper Studio, and went for a eclectic collage look that I think works very well no matter the theme.  I like keys, and have an assortment of flat-backed keys that are perfect for cards.  I also used bits of ephemera, flowers, buttons, and ribbons. 
                                             

4 comments:

  1. I just took a browse. Your work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for checking my blog, and for your compliment - I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Damarys, what a great card... as usual your talent knows no bounds,
    I have so much to tell you ... will have to write ... Changes are being made. !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbra Joan, thank you for looking at my latest post - truly appreciate it!

      Delete