Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Cat's Meow

                                                              

I made this little album from a black interactive flip book by Teresa Collins, and decorated it with papers from the Raining Cats & Dogs collection by Graphic 45.  I happened to see the blank book at JoAnn's and the idea came to me that it would make a cute little photo album.  The book was already assembled, so all I had to do was populate it with the papers.  For this album, I only used the cat themed papers, thus the title "Cat's Meow" on the cover.  I added the final touches of rhinestones and a ribbon on the front. This book is for my sister so she can display photos of her two cats Berto and Pascualina.                                                         
Inside of the front cover and the first page
 
 
Following pages
 
 
Another view of the middle pages
 
 
Back cover
 

2 comments:

  1. D, I check your blog a lot, now I'm glad that you have the time to pursue your artistic creations... This book is adorable, and the touches are so you...
    will write an email..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbra Joan, thank you for your compliments!

      Delete