Monday, June 10, 2013

Bonjour from Paris

                                                                     
     



Hello everyone,
Lately I have been making cards using silhouettes, which I really love, as I think they add an elegant touch to any card.  The silhouettes I use come from different sources.  I have two silhouette dies from Marianne Designs, and have silhouette images from Dover Pictura.  For the Bonjour cards, I used silhouette stickers from Dazzles which work beautifully.  I call these cards Bonjour because the Kaisercraft papers are from a collection by the same name.  Those of you that know me well know I am very much taken with Paris and all French themes, especially if it's vintage and/or Victorian.  I hope you like these cards as much as I enjoyed making them, and I don't think these will be the last, as I am also working on a series of silhouette cards using the Secret Garden papers by Graphic 45.

Enjoy, and I appreciate your feedback....
                                                      
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. As always Damarys your cards are beautiful and elegant.. You have that certain touch . I don't think I've ever seen a bad card from you.. I wonder if you've ever tried your skills on a larger collage.
    I am just back from my trip to Washington State, Alaska cruise and my friends..and my hip surgery is July 9th
    hugs to you .. .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Barbra Joan, Thank you so much for your compliments! I owe you a letter, and I want to hear all about your trip!

      Delete
  2. Preciosas Damarys... no me cansaré de repetir lo gran artista que eres...
    Un fuerte abrazo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias, amiga! Pronto te escribire; no me olvido de ti!

      Delete