Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Sassy Halloween

                                               
Hello everyone and a Happy Halloween to each of you!

I made two Halloween cards using images from Sassy Studio Designs, and I thought you might want to see them.  The card above I made for my mother, and the one below - dancing in the cemetery - I made for my friend Terri in Virginia.  This model is called Sassy Charlotte, and I've colored her many times, as she is one of my favorites.  I enjoy using the same image and seeing how different I can make her look each time!

                                                   

2 comments:

  1. She is so sassy looking!!!!
    Barbra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I am so impressed with how you use your Copics dear friend!! These cards are fabulous and I just love the one you sent me. She took center stage on my kitchen table during Halloween. In fact, she's still there....still looking sassy as ever!!

    ReplyDelete